Bellevue Podiatry was established in 2014, conveniently located within a well-established physiotherapy practice in Rosanna (Rosanna Physiotherapy Centre). The practice is within walking distance (200m) from Rosanna train station and many other local amenities (restaurants, cafes). There is a large car park directly opposite the clinic, street parking and one disabled car parking spot on the practice grounds with ramp access into the practice.
Our Principal Podiatrist
Principle and Senior Podiatrist, Wound Care Podiatrist, Business Owner
Nicole graduated with a Bachelor of Podiatry from Latrobe University in 2009 with a certificate in Advanced Clinical Education. Nicole has completed her post graduate certificate in wound care through Monash University.
Nicole has a keen interest in education and is a clinical supervisor at the Latrobe University Student Clinic.
In her spare time Nicole enjoys cake decorating, cooking, clinical pilates, taking her dog for a walk and being a new mum.
Why Bellevue Podiatry in Rosanna?
- We are open on Saturday mornings
- We are preferred providers for BUPA and HCF meaning you get more back
- We use modern and innovative technology to assess and treat your feet including
- Toe pressure machine
- Dry needling
- Kinesiology taping
- Treadmill assessment / coaches eye
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Clearanail anti-fungal treatment
- 30 minute consults so you don’t feel rushed
Our podiatry clinic proudly supports our local community in Rosanna and Viewbank:
- Rosanna Bowling Club
- Viewbank College School Productions
- Rosanna Cricket Club