NDIS Podiatry - Leading Foot Care Treatments
NDIS - National Disability Insurance Scheme For Podiatry
People in the community who are registered with the NDIS and who may require Podiatry help can use the services of Bellevue Podiatry, which is a registered provider of podiatry and foot care services.
The nationwide Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a nationwide supports framework that was established that supports persons in the community living with disabilities and their families by ensuring that those individuals and families have access to the resources that they require.
Bellevue Podiatry is dedicated to treating people with disabilities with great care and attention, and we will work closely with you at every stage of the process to reach your foot and ankle health objectives with the NDIS.
How Bellevue Podiatry supports NDIS participants and the community
People with disabilities can benefit from our menu of NDIS foot care supports that we offer at Bellevue Podiatry:
- General foot and nail care: for NDIS participants unable to reach their feet, or do not have the function or co-ordination to cut their toenails and remove callouses and painful corns. Our experienced Podiatrists are careful and attentive in providing foot care services and all things foot health related.
- Biomechanical Assessments: for NDIS participants with disability-related health issues experiencing pain and/or discomfort in the lower limb affecting your ability to walk or exercise comfortably.
- Orthotic Therapy: for any NDIS participants in any discomfort and/or pain, correcting lower limb deformities, prevention of deterioration of foot health our orthotics custom insoles can help.
- Heel Pain Treatment: our expert team can assess the root cause of heel pain and put in place an effective treatment plan for pain free walking and standing for NDIS participants.
- Ingrown Toenails: removal of ingrown toenails, and correcting any nail deformities to allow pain free walking and wearing shoes for NDIS participants.
- Fungal Nail Treatment: effective treatment plans to remove nail fungus and return to clear and healthy toenails for NDIS participants.
- Diabetes / Foot Health Assessments: we are experienced in the assessment, management, education and prevention of diabetes related foot pathologies for our NDIS participants.
- Physiotherapy / Exercise Physiology: our clinic also supports an experienced team of Physios and Exercise Physiologists that can work with our Podiatrists as required to expand our Allied Health care services for our NDIS participants.
Am I eligible?
Answer some simple questions to see if you may be able to apply for the NDIS supports menu. These questions are just a guide, the final decision about eligibility is up to the NDIA.
How do I apply?
Your podiatrist from our foot centre will evaluate your clinical NDIS requirements and consult with you regarding a treatment strategy during your initial appointment for podiatry. If you are being administered by the NDIA, the supports criteria for your administrative structure will be established at this point. In accordance with the supports criteria of NDIS, a service agreement will be drafted.
Before our meeting with you, we will make the necessary supports arrangements. In the event that it is necessary, subsequent appointments will be made up in order to provide continuous management and care.
As a registered Podiatry provider for the NDIS we acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and pay respects to elders past, present and emerging. their cultures and the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in our community.