Do you have damaged or discoloured toenails and cover your feet in social situations? KeryFlex can restore them back to their best!
Whether you have had a serious case of fungal nail that has left your toenails damaged, have ridges or discolouration of your toenail, or simply don’t like the appearance of your toenails, KeryFlex is the answer.
There is no longer any need to hide your feet in social situations, KeryFlex is a quick, safe and effective cosmetic solution that lets you wear open-toed shoes with confidence. KeryFlex has been specifically created for people with the following cosmetic toenail issues:
- Nail fungus
- Nail shape changes due to injury
- Spoon shaped nails
- Brittle and splitting nails
- Horizontal ridges
- Discoloured nails
So what is KeryFlex and how does it work?
Similar to a dentist bonding a tooth, KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a procedure in which a resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, “bonding” the material to the nail to restore or improve the nail appearance. Once bound to the nail, your foot care provider can smooth and shape the nail to appear natural. Nail Restoration can be done in a single visit with your foot care provider.
KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a painless, in-clinic application that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nails. This system allows for a certified provider (i.e. Bellevue Podiatry) to remodel an individual’s damaged nails affected by fungus, defects or trauma. The composite resin creates a flexible, but durable, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nail to grow. The KeryFlex nail is an immediate cosmetic improvement providing a natural-looking nail. It is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents.
What are the benefits of KeryFlex? Why would I choose it over other alternatives such as acrylic nails?
If you’re not happy with the appearance of your toenails, the following list of benefits will convince you that KeryFlex is the answer:
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after one visit
- Looks and feels completely natural
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, flexibility allows KeryFlex restored nails to bend with the natural movement of toes and feet
- Is compatible with human tissue and will not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail or skin
- Allows for the remaining nail to grow out naturally
- Is non-porous and will not allow moisture to penetrate between the natural and prosthetic nail
- Is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents
- Is available in three colours: clear, natural, and opaque
What does KeryFlex cost and how long does each application last?
When proceeding with the KeryFlex solution, you will purchase a bottle of the KeryFlex solution (which is typically sufficient for 10 toenails). The cost of the KeryFlex solution is $115 which includes the cost of application to one toenail, all subsequent toenails are $32 each. A 30-minute consultation fee is also required.
The KeryFlex solution lasts between 6 – 8 weeks before needing to be reapplied in our clinic. You simply need to book an appointment (we will safely store your bottle of KeryFlex solution at our clinic until it has been used up). We charge $25 per nail for application plus consult fee for follow-up nail application appointments.